Business & Employee Parking
Are you or your employees feeding meters daily or searching for spots in neighborhoods? We have a better way. The City of Ferndale's business and employee permit program offers parking permits for frequent flyers at deeply discounted rates. Best of all, permits are easy to buy and renew, and you can manage everything online.
Where can you park with a permit? View the business and employee parking permit map.
Cost & Value
Permits are available for:
- $20—monthly permit
- $60—quarterly permit
- $240—annual permit
That’s just $5 a week for the average part-time employee, and a savings of 60% off regular parking rates.
Purchase and renew your permits online at your convenience using our Permit Portal. Permits may also be purchased in person at Ferndale City Hall, located at 300 E. Nine Mile Rd. Our customer service associates are available to serve you Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
If you work for an organization that is interested in managing the distribution of parking permits for several departments or service areas, contact email@example.com to set up your account. Once your account is created, employees can be register under your business in the employee permit portal.
Looking for even greater flexibility? With our Business Flex permit you can park in any public lot space you like. A great option for those who are often on-the-go and value location. Permits are limited and are available for $450 quarterly or $800 annually on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
Note: A $2.50 transaction fee is assessed of all credit card payments.
What’s good for guests is good for the downtown.
With the ParkFerndale Merchant Validation service, Downtown Ferndale businesses or special event hosts have the ability to offer discounted parking to their guests who pay for parking with ParkFerndale. By offering these discounts, more customers are sure to visit and buy from your business!
- You will need to sign up for a ParkFerndale Merchant Account, click here to register.
- The merchant prepurchases parking on their account and prints validation codes.
- Your guest parks and pays using the ParkFerndale mobile app.
- Guest visits your business or event and you hand them a unique 5 digit validation code that you created through your ParkFerndale Merchant Account.
- Customer enters the code into their mobile app and gets their parking discounted. Meanwhile, you've generated some smiles and business!