Pig & Whiskey Festival
The annual summer Pig & Whiskey Festival returns to Ferndale Friday through Sunday, July 19-21. The following road and parking lot closures will be in effect:
- East Nine Mile Rd. between Woodward Ave. and Leland St.
- East Troy St. between Woodward Ave. and Parking Lot #9 (Falvey lot)
- Parking Lot #9 (Falvey lot)
- Parking Lot #10 (Library lot)
The event will take place:
- Friday, July 19: 6:00 p.m.–12:00 Midnight
- Saturday, July 20: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 Midnight
- Sunday, July 21: 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
Parking and Transportation
Parking is available in nine additional public lots within a 5-10-minute walk from the event.
The City of Ferndale partnered with SMART to provide FREE shuttle service for the event that runs Friday 5 p.m. through Midnight and Saturday 11 a.m. through midnight. For more details and a route map, visit https://pigandwhiskeyferndale.com/#lyft.
The event has also arranged for reduced-priced rides with Lyft using the code #PIGWHISKEY19; learn more at the festival's website.
Close enough to bike up? There will be temporary bicycle parking available right next to the festival.