Pig & Whiskey Festival
The annual summer Pig & Whiskey Festival returns to Ferndale Friday through Sunday, July 19-21. The following road and parking lot closures will be in effect:
- East Nine Mile Rd. between Woodward Ave. and Leland St.
- East Troy St. between Woodward Ave. and Parking Lot #9 (Falvey lot)
- Parking Lot #9 (Falvey lot)
- Parking Lot #10 (Library lot)
The event will take place:
- Friday, July 19: 6:00 p.m.–12:00 Midnight
- Saturday, July 20: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 Midnight
- Sunday, July 21: 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
Parking is available in nine additional public lots within a 5-10-minute walk from the event. The event has also arranged for reduced-priced rides with Lyft using the code #PIGWHISKEY19; learn more at the festival's website.